Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Extravigant Love

Most of us know the word Extravigant means "over the top" "beautiful in excess" Okay well thats my own definition but you get the idea. I bring this up because I am sitting here at my desk trying to be motivated for my day. As I am sitting here I am thinking of the last 24 hours, its been an emotional challenge for me which I can't devulge to much on the WWW. Let me just say that my emotions have ranged from rage, sadness, joy, worry, determination and shall I say it hopelessness. However this morning my dear sweet Lil L and I prayed together, the sweetest prayer to our extravigant Jesus. A Jesus not extravigant in the way you might think but extravigant in how he shows his love to me, it is never ending, its all providing, all forgiving and all knowing. I am comforted knowing this, today is still really troubling but moment by moment I am asking for grace, for protection, for peace, for forgiveness. Sometimes fighting your own emotions that are surging so strong is a fight you feel you can't win, especially when you are trying so hard to trust in God and things are being thrown right and left at you. Just when you dodge one happening another one is whizzing at your head. One foot in front of the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment