Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just what I needed!

Last night my husband and I went to our home group bible study, we finished up the "30 Days to live" series (you should check it out...30daystolive*com take the star out and replace it with a dot). Our home group decided to continue to meet, which I am REALLY excited about:)
In my last post I said that my heart was feeling lighter and it was/is but at group I was able to share about having to take our almost 2 year old to see the heart doctor today, and I was finally able to let down and let it out. A good cry does wonders for the soul!
I woke this morning feeling much "lighter" my heart isn't so heavy, concerned yes but I don't feel like strangling the next person I see:)
We are blessed to have a huge network of prayer warriors and I am sure that has something to do with condition of my heart today, thank you prayer warriors!
I will edit/add to the post later today after we see the cardiologist.

EDITED TO ADD...
We just returned from the cardiologist...we had a repeat EKG and and ultrasound of her heart...PERFECT! They did not see anything wrong with her heart!!!! YIPEEEE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment