Friday, April 10, 2009

TGIF!

We have made it through the week! What a week of ups and downs! The weather is not supposed to be very nice this weekend which is a bummer but the whole family is looking forward to EASTER! My husband and oldest daughter are being baptized on Sunday! All 4 girls have dresses and we will have a great meal at my Grandma's after church. I just love the significance of Easter; I do believe this weekend will be very special!
The two little girls have colds, ARG! I swear we just got over colds, ear infections and popping new teeth in! Lexi has some how ended up in our bed for the past few nights, no she isn't big enough to get out of her crib YET but she has been sleeping fitfully; so I one eye to her bed and one eye back to ours; she sleeps like a champ then. Go figure?

No comments:

Post a Comment