Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2 in 1 day, or maybe more:)

Yes I just started this blog today, and as my first post said I am feeling ambitious today!
I have 4 girls, although I only carried 3 of them my step daughter is included during my count. the older two are 7 years old and the youngest two will be ages 1 and 2 in May. Yes, I have lost my mind!
Some may find this odd but I have found myself so touched by the blogs I follow, most of them I clicked on a link and found myself reading and praying for strangers, I guess I shouldn't be suprised but God has really been speaking to me through some of these blogs. It is amazing to see how God is working all over the world. I think sometimes that is easy to forget, we get stuck in our "bubbles" and fail to see God's hand in everything. Linny is one of the bloggers I follow and she has a saying... YIPPEEEE JESUS! It makes me a laugh and now I find myself saying it when I see "God moments" I should probably say it now, I woke up this morning with a heavy heart for one of my kids and felt so discourged; its mid afternoon and I have promptly been reminded of God's grace, all knowing and loving provisions for my family. My heart is so much lighter than this morning. YIPEEE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment