Friday, April 17, 2009

Finally Friday!

I have made it through the week!(random happy dance!)
I must say I feel a somewhat uneasy, Lil J's Muscle biopsy is Monday. I am supposed to get a call from the hospital today to give directions on when to be there Monday and when to stop feeding her. I believe that Lil J will be in Jesus hands that day, just like any other day, I am praying that she does well with out food (pray for an early surgery time!), she does well in surgery and mostly with recovery. I only have Monday off but I wish I could take the week off!
Mostly I am allowing myself to be excited, excited that this test, although it will take several weeks to get back will provide answers. I am chosing to believe that God is going to answer our prayers in getting a name for this.
This weekend is supposed to be nice, and I can't wait to get the kids out of the house and go have some fun! Also I think Saturday I will take the kids to visit one of my old friends, we met when she moved into our complex and although she and her hubby have moved, we talk and text a lot. I am excited to see her! Unfortunately her hilarious hubby is in Mexico for work so we will miss seeing him this time.
Last night I had a 2.5 hr conversation with my cousin, she is really more of a sister to me. It was so nice to catch up, to "solve" the worlds problems:)Today I am thankful for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment