Monday, May 4, 2009

Delayed

My apologies at the slacking of posting namely "thankful thursdays". Last week was a really rough week for me. Do you ever have times where you feel you are being emotionally attacked on all levels? I do, and this last week gave me a run for my sanity. Yesterday the kids and I made it to church, Jackie managed to have me bail her out of the nursery before church even started. Little poop! So Kayla and Jac and I went to service, leaving the little monster (Lexi) in the nursery. It was a good service. Last night Kayla, Jackie and I went to FX which is a kids/ family service held the first Sunday of each month. It was really fun! My goal is to make it to more of those.
So my prayer for this week is going to be for strength. I have thought of myself as a strong person but when I went through the list of things and situations I am dealing with I wanted to eat my words for telling my Grandma Clara that I didn't need to be any stronger. Thats a story for another time:)
On another note... My LAST baby:( Lexi is turing 1 tomorrow! I can't believe it! Then this coming Saturday my Jac Jac with is turning 2! Oh my babies:( I want them to stay little forever, plus they are getting entirely too darn heavy!

No comments:

Post a Comment