Monday, May 11, 2009

Randomness

My little head is swirling with thoughts so, bare with me as it all spills out.
My current thoughts:
*Wish I could have been there to comfort Kayla as she had a massive bloody nose from a bottle hitting her nose this morning. The school nurse called, she will be ok but I think it scared the day lights out of her.
*My cousin Sean is a pretty darn good preacher, got to listen to one of his sermons via pod cast.
*I can't wait for vacation in June! Sunriver here we come!
*I love my Mom. Love love love her.
*My moms bbf Lori needs prayer, she has MS and is having a bad flare up. Asking God to give her some relief.
*I am wearing a dress today...this is huge...I didn't even wear a dress to my own wedding. Its been a long time coming:)
*I wonder how long it would take me to do my tear aparts here at work? I REALLY don't want to do them.
*I thought it was supposed to rain today? I went outside and it was really warm. Did I dream the forcast I thought I watched last night?
*I am SO forgetful, I hate it. I am sure that my friends and family do to. Sorry guys.
*My cousin Kristy is amazing. Through recent situations God has used to strengthn our child hood bond in a new way. Thank you Jesus.
*I am thankful for then medicine my hubby started on.
*I wonder when Lexi will start walking? She is so close, she gets up on her knees like she is going to take off and has been walking along furniture. Trouble is coming!
*Nothing is better than Jackie's sweet laughter.
*My Dad is a pretty amazing guy.
*Thought I was having a hair crisis. Turns out my natural wavy, curlyness is working for me. Good news:)
*I wonder how I can rearrange the girls bedroom to be more functional? Will I have the energy to try to figure it out when I get home?

Well thats all the randomness for the moment. Anyone else have thoughts they just have to get out?
I think some of the voices in my head have quieted since I got them out on the blog:)

No comments:

Post a Comment