Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ummmm

Ah crud, I thought long hand hard to come up with a fun new name for the blog. I just changed it and went to write this post and realized I miss counted. There are 6 of us. Um I have no excuse for that but I can say that we all made it out of the house dressed, fed and diapers changed (the babies, not us:)this morning. I think????
Maybe I should go home and check? Don't need the movie "Home Alone" playing out at my house:)
Well before I dash home to check on the possibly forgotten kids...
Alexa is obsessed with her shoes. She wants to hold both of them at all times, that is if she lets you take them off! I thought she might wear them to bed but I was able to distract her for a second:)
Kayla and I played cards last night...slap jack in particular...I kicked her tail!!!
Jackie was very happy last night with lots of talking and laughing, that is until I turned off the lights and told her it was bedtime:) She did quiet down after about 5 minutes.
In ODD news. I woke up at 5am and folded a load of laundry. No its not put away but it is folded. YAY me!
OK so do you guys have any ideas on what to rename my blog? shoot me some ideas!
Thanks!
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment