Monday, June 15, 2009

Manic Monday

Well Thankful thursday didn't happen last week...internet was down:(
SO I thught I would give you something different today.
In short this is how my weekend went... Cleaned all day, my house, mama lishey's and my moms house, picked up all the kids and headed to Kristy and Tims for a get together in honor of their 1 year anniversary. Good times, made it home before any of the kids made it to melt down mode.
Saturday I wasn't feeling that great and one of the kids was being a "liar liar pants on fire" big time so that sent Dear hubby into a frenzy ready to beat the crud out of the kid. As the day went on all of the kids started to drive me nuts so off to the park we went, lasted only about an hour before another one of my "oh so precious" kids went into meltdown when the icecream truck came through and god forbid I said no to a $4.00 Ice cream. "Breath...breath...1..2..3..I will not be thee" Oooops to late, she was warned (said my chant again) then she asked again and I spanked her. Yes folks, I took her to the car and spanked her butt. Back home we went.
My Mom came over for dinner, she bought pizza and just hung out...well kinda, between showering the older two kids, spending an hour and a half on taking braids out of one of the kids head then readoing their hair; the pipe fell off the kitchen sink so when my lovely mom turned the dish washer on her little feet got wet...hmmmmmmmmmmm MAINTANCE!!!!(I can't undertand anything that guy says but "I come now") love him though because he muscled the pipe back on and off he went.
After Mom left I fell into bed and wanted to do cartwheels all over the bed...Not because I am that athletic but because I was feeling so crumy I couldn't sit still, every position I sat or layed in hurt.
After a horrible nights sleep I decided I was staying home, as much as I wanted to be at church I had ZERO energy to get myself and 4 kids there. I muddled through yesterday with fits of nausea and feeling like I might have to run to the bathroom at a miliseconds notice. Cranky kids and a husband that slept ALL day.
I will just say it....I HATED THIS WEEKEND!
Now I am back to work and still feel a little crappy but some what better.
Now for the MANIC part of my post. We are leaving for our first vacation this weekend. We are SOOO excited we can't wait to have some much needed R&R. I haven't had a vacation in 5 years. A lot has happened in 5 years!
SO my mind is going a million miles a minute....what to pack, what to buy, where to go for good deals on stuff for the older kids to do in the car, note to self...bring EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE KITCHEN SINK:) Thankfully We are not leaving until Sunday morning so I will have 2 days off before to prepare. I know we will be fine but how do you pack just enough and not too much??????????
So the last thing on my mind today is work and that is bad because its only monday and I have to work through thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment