Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jackie is in need of prayers

Hello All!
I come asking for prayers for Jackie. She has been sick since this last Sunday. Low grade fever, vomiting, cranky. Hubby took her to the dr yesterday; they think it is viral due to a sore in her mpouth. I left work this afternoon to pick her up from daycare. She was puking all over. It was a tough call this morning to take her to daycare because she seemed fine, her fever had broke the night before and she was smiley today. She began puking again after her chiro appt so I called the dr. we are concerned about dehydration. I am back at work to close up so hubby is taking her to the dr to see what we can do.
Please pray for Ondrey as well. Jackie gives him the screaming fit whenever I am not there. He is trying very hard to be a good daddy and doing a great job but it can be very tiring when nothing works but Mommy to appease her.
In him,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment