Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me Monday!

*I did not want to beat some one senseless at 11:15pm last night for their complete disregard for others. Nope not me!
*I did not vaccum my house 4 times this weekend out of necessity only to have my now walking "girlzilla" toss the remainder of her dinner on the floor and then I left it to be eaten by the vaccum today. Nope not me!
*I did not nearly have to ground my 7 year old for the first time this weekend (only for the day). Nope not me!
*I did not listen for my neighbor to start her shower and then "race" her to see who would finish first. Hey in my defense I can't get her to say HELLO to save my life. I am a little socially enept these days. Nope not me! :)
* I didn't giggle at the neighbor boy who picked up dried dog poo in the yard and turn around and go inside. Nope not me!
* I don't giggle with delight at watching my baby chub chub walk in her walking shoes with her chubs jiggling as she sways back and forth trying to get balance Nope not me. That would just be mean:)
* I do not fight my urge to update facebook status with every new thing Jac Jac does:)
Nope not me:)


Love, Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment